Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ball Game

For Porter's Birthday, Papa Charlie and Grandma Carol got him
tickets to a Diamondbacks game. He took Tate and Dad for
a fun time at the ballfield. They played the Rangers, and beat them in the 9th
inning. Porter got an autograph from Treanor, who is the Ranger's catcher.
At the end of the game they ran over by the Dback's dugout, and were able to
talk to and get a picture with Ryan Robert. Robert had a base hit in the 9th
to drive in the winning run. It was a great time for the boys. Tate couldn't wait
to get him a snow cone. Good thing they were only $5.00. The only
downfall was that Porter did not get the foul ball hit two rows behind them.
Dad sure loved the time he had with his boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

I have a whole slew of new feelings as I look at pics of your family now. I know them. (ok, only slightly) but hecka lot more than I did two weeks ago. I love it! I love you! xoxo

Laura said...

Where are you? I miss you!