Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis' the Season!

It's that time of year again,
Christmas Program Time!
Tate had his very first Christmas program this year, now that he's a big bad kindergartner!
It was so fun to see him up there singing his little heart out. He was blessed with a rockin' teacher this year and he loves going to school ever morning. (when does that end? sometime during the summer between kindergarten and first grade i think;)
This week we also have Porter's program...I know that you all will be holding your breath until then, I'll try to post those pics straight away! :)
Here's our little man being the stud muffin he is!
(he's the one in the red, not the one in the skirt)

and believe it or not, the little fleck on the left is his bit o' noggin!

Man, I know that stuff like this is only cool for the guys mommy, but I'm pretty sure I just gave birth to the fellow, and there's no way that he should be up there with all those little peeps! This whole "time flies" thing is kickin' my trash... it really does just fly by. Well, I'm going to sit here and sulk for a while, you enjoy trying to find Tate in that itty bitty picture and Yaya, can I get a "whoo whoo" for no more dead animal picture!

3 comments:

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

whoo whoo!! and a hallelujah sister!!

Laura said...

He is so stinkin cute!! Miss you so much it hurts!

Heather Curnutt said...

yes, I love Christmastime. And I agree time is going too fast!--Heather