Friday, August 29, 2008

I Have a Cousin...


She doesn't always look like this... she' s just exited to see you! Well, my sweet cousin has a husband.









This is my favorite picture of him. Yes folks, that's a 50, this was the day I decided this kid wasn't that bad of a guy. Y am I tell you all this, you ask? I like these two people. Sure they leave posts about how awful of a cousin I am and are constantly correcting my spelling errors, but I don't care. I love them with every morsel of my heart.







Laura is without a doubt the kindest, most thoughtful, compassionate, loving, empathetic, genuine, heartfelt, and sincere woman I have ever had the privalge of calling my friend.
She is my cousin, bestest friend, bosom buddie, soul sister. I need to tell her that more often. She is everything that is good in our gene pool rolled up into one small, teeny tiny, itty bitty, package. I want to be just like her when I grow up!

Sean's a cool guy. He's a total Hottie (don't tell him I said that his head's pretty inflated already) He's such a hard worker, he helped in creating one of the cutest little girls that ever roamed the earth, he's so smart (he knew a good thing when he saw one and married her) I kinda like the guy...

So, not the best or the coolest "Birthday Post" on the block...but the most heartfelt one.

HAPPY DANG BIRTHDAY LAURA AND SEAN!!!
(i promise i will forget again next year ;)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I totally love you! You are the very best ever!!! THANK you for a fantastic birthday post!!! MUAH!